Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beautiful Rain :)

I woke up this morning hearing the sound of rain on our roof :) What a relief! Even though the rain won't be enough to fill the dams, it sure is a step in the right direction. I am hoping it will rain like this for the next few days, so, fingers crossed ;)



Just look at all the mist. I wish you could see the rain in the photo, but it isn't raining THAT hard.

I went to go feed our two equines and thought I'd take some pics :p The two of them were soaked, but didn't seem to mind (?). I guess they were enjoying the rain as much as we do. Regardless, I let them walk around the house just in case they would like some shelter (we have two shelters at the back of the house for them to use).



My Joy all pretty and wet :)



Renny all wet :)



Renny is a SA Warmblood cross American Saddler. She is only 2 and a half years old, but already a big girl. I won't be surprised if she turns out to be 17h.h like her dad :)



Joy taking shelter :) I love my pony!!!!




Last but not least my puppy (em, he was a puppy like 8 years ago, lol). He is my baby boy and I love him to bits! And he loves me too :p He is what we call a pavement special (aka a mut), but his looks and character makes up for his lack in pedigree. His mission in life is to become a wolf ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment