Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello there :)

Ok, so I have finally got this blog up and running. This will by my personal blog and I will talk about my life with horses, my journey to becoming a trainer (for now, lol) and much more.

I will just start off with my goals :)

Ever since I fell in love with horses, I knew I wanted to work with them for a living. I get too derpessed when having to spend a day without the smell of horses. Growing up I have come to realize that the horse industry is very BIG :) There are so many fields you can go into. So much to learn! I still don't know exactly what I want to do for a career. What I do know is that I enjoy training horses and find the whole process very fascinating. So, maybe I will go into this, even if just part time. The other career that has caught my eye is equine physiotherapy. I have always wanted to become a vet, but never had the tolerance for blood. Physiotherapy is a good alternative, I think :) There is also hydrotherapy and acupuncture!

Talking about horse training. I have been bitten by the natural horsemanship bug :) One of my goals is to get my parelli levels one day. To do that though, I have to have my own horse, which is my other goal.

I hope to one day own my very own horse :) So, far, I have been blessed with horses owned by others. I've looked after them, trained them and loved them. In return they have taught me everything I know today, preparing me for the day I get my own equine partner.

Anyway, I won't bore you guys further :)

No comments:

Post a Comment