Thursday, December 10, 2009

... tum tum tum :)

I had another great session with Joy again yesterday. Did more or less the same stuff as I did yesterday, but worked some more witht he plastic sheet. This time I used a smaller white one (thought a change in colour would be interesting, lol). I realy tried to push Joy's buttons to see if I can find any hints of her being worried about the tarp. I know it sounds mean, but Joy really couldn't care less :p She just stood there with this look of "mom, I think you forgot to take your pills this morning, maybe you should go lie down" :) I love my pony!!!

I had my sister ride her for a change. I thought Joy would benefit from having to cope with another rider. I showed my sister what I usually do, gave her some tips on how to use her aids :) My sister and Joy got along really well which is great, because I will be away for a few weeks and she will have to work Joy for me.

As I mentioned I will be going away for a few weeks. I am going on a short holiday with a friend. We not going anywhere special, just gonna go on a road trip through South Africa. I am really excited! I haven't seen much of my own country, so this will be very interesting :)

Unfortunately this will mean that I might not be able to post again soon. I will do my best to, but I don't know if I will have access to the interent :)

Until I blog again... Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment