Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am BACK :)

I am finally back from my little holiday. I really enjoyed it; I met so many people, made so many friends and saw so many places. I will write a blog on it, but first need to finish unpacking :p

Thanks to my family I was able to get a vet to fill in Jot's passort yesterday :) Yes, I found my lovable pony a nice home. The family she is going to has two kids (one six and one 8, both girls). They own three horses, but want something small for the kids. I really jope Joy settles in without hassel.

My family had to trailer Joy to our local riding club to have her passport filled in. This was just to cut costs as it would have cost a fortune to call out the vet to our farm. I was very worried about the trailering. Joy had only been in a trailer twice since I have known her and the last time she put up a BIG fight. Thank goodness for parelli! My dad (being creative as ever,lol) build a a tunnel with tyres and poles to simulate a trailer. My sister played around with Joy getting her to go in and out. So, when the day came to actually load Joy it was a piece of cake compared to the previous encounter.

Joy was unloaded and met some of our riding club friends. Everyone loved my pony! Yes, she is CUTE (told ya :p he he). The vet commented that Joy has very interesting markings. I will see to post a photo of Joy's passport so you can see. Very interesting stuff :)

So,now, if everything goes to plan Joy will be leaving on Wednesday. I'm both sad and excited. This little pony really krept her way into my heart... GONNA MISS HER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment